Kiss the Rain Kiss the Rain

dudez diz lyke da shitezt sung eva! ew!

Anyone that says what my SUMMARY says, is one dumb ass.

It's incredibly unfortunate the quality is not all that great. But wow, this song has some story behind. It's brilliant, and beautiful. Keep up the good work, and please, try to find a way to get this song to better quality, so I can download and ipod it. =]

Keep up the good work! =]

Zajed|K-Dm - Liberation Zajed|K-Dm - Liberation

My God...

My God. Talk about an inspirational song... this song is the definition of amazing.
I hope you get famous and start making soundtracks for movies, if you haven't already began...

I hope you never stop making songs... make more like these please. =P Some orchestra would be amazing too.

.:-{In Dreams}-:. .:-{In Dreams}-:.

The beauty behind this song...

My friend, you have a brilliant talent. This song put a tear in my eye. The beauty that lies behind this song is so incredible. Here's my story I see that I see through this song...

Two very young teenagers, a boy and a girl, stand in the middle of a beach...not any ordinary beach... The beautiful white crispy sand below them gives them the burning toe sensation from the absorbed Sun. In the background, there are only palm trees, a forest of them. They're standing on the edge of the beach, watching the crystal blue ocean, as the sun sets and the sky turns blood red. The only music in the background is the sound of the wind through the palm trees, and the birds chirping. They stand there holding hands, looking to the other side... wondering....what's next.

I hope to hear more from you. =]

Tamadrum responds:

Thanks for the mental image, pal. That was a very beautiful scene you described... I'm very happy to hear something like that... I haven't had the best day, lol. I'm glad you liked it.

July 1st, 08 Demo [BD] July 1st, 08 Demo [BD]

You must finish it!

That is one spectacular beginning, def. my style. I love it.
Can't wait till the full version is out.

P.S - Can you pm me the link for SquidFont Orchestral SoundFont? Thanks. =]

- Zodiac

magnificat12 responds:

Thank you for the encouragement. I will see what I can do to finish it once I have a little time on my hands. I will PM you the link to the soundont now. :)

~Blaze

Never Said You Loved Me -[viz] Never Said You Loved Me -[viz]

Epic indeed.

I loved this. This is def my style.
You've inspired me to work on a Techno song. xD
If you don't make more, I shall be greatly sad.

So what the hell you waiting for, go make another MASTERPIECE. XD Awesome dude, seriously awesome. Good job! ( Y )

DJ-VIZ responds:

more is on the way, dont worry! Glad you liked it. Thanks for review.

VillageOfTheDead [DJ Legresso] VillageOfTheDead [DJ Legresso]

Haha yes! xD

I love it dude. Don't think I can make a better mix than this. =P Good job, glad we got this to work out.

Sounds awesome! =] The beat is very catchy too.
Good job!

muflubbagon1 responds:

Hey! Thanks a lot man. Heck, I couldn't of done any of this without you anyway. =] Thanks a lot for the review, and letting me mix your tune in the first place.

Meaning Of Birth~ TOA RMX Meaning Of Birth~ TOA RMX

Wow...

I love it. I simply love it. I don't know how to explain it, it just makes all my sadness inside seem like nothing, it just puts a smile on your face in a corney way. =P Makes you wanna bop your head and just go crazy a little. Brilliant dude, please, more. =P

Btw, what program(s) did you use to make this master peice. =P

Warrior-STH responds:

Thanks yo! Glad you liked it!

Program used was FL Studio 7 :P Glad you bopped ur head to this mix!

Dont worry, be happy! :D And check my other mixes too!

Warrior-STH

Depths of Evil Depths of Evil

Simply amazing.

I agree with Shinrog, you just feel it like something is going to happen. I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the huge orchestra to come and bash in and everything go crazy, instead it stays smooth. =]
Great job! Keep up the good work. =]

Out of my League cover Out of my League cover

Jesus Christ.

Beautiful. That's all I can say.

Jazza responds:

thanx heaps

Time 2 Breathe - Sasha Tarquin Time 2 Breathe - Sasha Tarquin

Simply Amazing.

The song is just amazing. But the part where it's like oooooooooooooooooo, I swear it sounds very familiar, like a radiohead or a coldplay song. Anyways, the song is amazing, however, the only reason I give it a 9/10 is because, the vocals needs a little working on, however, not like I can do any better. xD
Mind sending me a version of this song, or posting it up, but the song without the vocals? I'd like to see how it sounds.
Please and thank you. Keep up the amazing work. =]